SHARPLY is a men’s lifestyle brand based in Seattle. We offer an edited assortment of casual sportswear items and accessories selected for their high quality and distinct style, but our super soft t-shirts and curated assortment of men’s essentials (made in the USA) are what sets us apart. We’re heading toward being the destination for every guy’s new favorite t-shirt plus a few other items we think he needs to own. In other words, we only offer the stuff guys need to look and feel their best.
SHARPLY also offers a handful of brands we love, selected for their authenticity, high quality, and distinct style. Each brand carries its own uniqueness that give guys an easier way to look sharp. Not to mention, all the brands we love are run by super fun, smart people, who we’d hang out with, even when we’re not working, which is pretty important to us!
Our product is available on-line at www.shopsharply.com and in March, will be available at our Pop-Up in University Village. We will be setting up shop permanently in Seattle this spring (more scoop on that later). We are a small team of folks who are passionate about our brand and are building a culture that is based on having fun (and working hard, most of the time).
JOB DESCRIPTION & CRITERIA:
No Current Positions
Please have a look at our website and send your resume to email@example.com and an email about why you'd be a great fit for SHARPLY. Please title your email “Sharply Sales Associate”
HOW WE LIKE TO ROLL (sort of like rules, only not):
- Get excited about the SHARPLY brand
- Take care of our customers
- Show up on time. The early bird gets the worm…or something like that
- Be present (yes, that means no cell phones, checking your Pokémon Go or swiping on Tinder while on the sales floor)
- Maintain and merchandise the store
- Perform administrative tasks that support SHARPLY’s Marketing and Social Media initiatives
- Follow up with every customer after the sale, hand written notes are a great idea
- Reach out to everyone you know who could be a SHARPLY customer
- Spread the word and rep the brand #LiveSharply
- We’re in the apparel industry, so you guessed it: dress on trend and style yourself sharply, if you aren’t sure about an outfit, just ask
- Most important rule: have fun and be fun!